When it comes to liposuction, why choose Meko Clinic?
“Flat and firm guarantee!”
Meko Clinic’s team of expert surgeons can slim and reshape your body, improving contour and proportion.
What makes Meko Clinic the best choice for liposuction?
- The highest safety standards, with our anesthesiologist overseeing every case.
- Small incisions.
- Very little bruising and a quick recovery.
Procedure room and equipment that are modern and meet international standards
Consultation and appointment
Meko's Liposuction Results
Liposuction Under the Chin with Dr. Ya (K. Aum)
Steps of Service
Consultation and Appointment
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for Liposuction
• You must undergo a health evaluation to assess your readiness and safety for surgery.
• The procedure should not be performed if you have a cold or cough, if you have a fever, or if you are otherwise unwell.
• Avoid having the procedure done while you are menstruating.
• Avoid food and water for at least eight hours before the procedure or as instructed by the doctor.
• Wear a loose shirt with buttons in the front so it is easy to remove. Wear flats or low-heeled shoes on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• Do not wear contact lenses or dentures/artificial teeth (if it can be removed). If you have any loose teeth or capped teeth, please let the anesthesiologist or nurse know before the procedure. Please do not bring any valuables with you on the day of the procedure.
• Remove any nail polish you have on your fingers and toes. Shower the night before the procedure and avoid wearing any lotion or makeup on the day of the procedure.
• It is recommended that you bring a family member or friend with you on the day and that they stay with you for at least 24 hours after the procedure. Avoid driving or operating machinery for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• Stop taking all supplements and medication that may affect bleeding, such as aspirin, for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• If you have any existing medical conditions and if you are taking any medication, please let your doctor know before liposuction.
• Please let us know about any history you or your family have with anesthesia.
• Please undergo a health check-up as instructed by the surgeon and anesthesiologist.
During the Procedure
• Please arrive at the clinic about two hours before the scheduled surgery time to complete paperwork and prepare for the procedure.
• The surgeon will mark the areas where liposuction will be performed.
• The anesthesiologist will review your medical history and carefully monitor your anesthesia.
• The procedure takes approximately two hours.
• Rest for about two hours after the procedure. You can eat soft foods.
• The medical team will assess you after the procedure and if all is well, you will be able to return home.
After the Liposuction
• Avoid getting the incisions wet in the first 48 hours. Wear shapewear or use compression clothing on the treated area for at least six weeks to help tighten the skin.
• Come to the clinic to have dressings changed as scheduled by the doctor.
• Take all medication prescribed by the doctor.
• For the first two weeks after the procedure avoid exercising and lifting heavy objects.
• For the first month after the procedure avoid pickled foods, shrimp paste, fermented fish, vitamins, supplements, alcohol, and cigarettes. This is to prevent the wound from becoming itchy, raised, and inflamed.
• Maintain a healthy diet and exercise to ensure that the results of surgery last for a long time.