When it comes to chin augmentation, why choose Meko Clinic?
“Reshape the face for a natural contoured appearance.”
Meko Clinic is well-known for chin augmentation and reshaping the face for that natural-looking V shape and beautiful dimension.
What makes Meko Clinic the best choice for chin augmentation?
- Meko Clinic uses an especially soft silicone implant for a natural feel.
- The medical team at Meko Clinic has more than 30 years of experience.
- The procedure is highly safe, and the procedure room and equipment used are modern and meet international standards.
- The medical team at Meko Clinic has the expertise and craftsmanship to design a chin that suits the shape of each client for a natural and complementary appearance.
Meko's Chin Results
Steps of Service
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for Chin
• The procedure should not be performed if you have a cold or cough, if you have a fever, or if you are otherwise unwell.
• Avoid having the procedure done while you are menstruating.
• Wear a loose shirt with buttons in the front so it is easy to remove. Wear flats or low-heeled shoes on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• Do not wear contact lenses or dentures/artificial teeth (if it can be removed). If you have any loose teeth or capped teeth, please let the anesthesiologist or nurse know before the procedure. Please do not bring any valuables with you on the day of the procedure.
• It is recommended that you bring a family member or friend with you on the day and that they stay with you for at least 24 hours after the procedure. Avoid driving or operating machinery for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• Stop taking all supplements and medication that may affect bleeding, such as aspirin, for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• If you have any existing medical conditions and if you are taking any medication, please let your doctor know before the procedure.
During the Procedure
• Please arrive at the clinic about one hour before the scheduled surgery time to complete paperwork and prepare for the procedure.
• Please let the doctor know about any allergies you have as well as any existing medical conditions and any medication you are taking.
• Receive medication and dressing supplies.
• Change your clothes and wash your face with the solution provided by Meko Clinic.
• Go into the operating room. The procedure takes approximately one hour, depending on the individual.
• Rest for one to two hours after the procedure and use a cold compress to control bleeding and reduce swelling.
• The medical team will assess you after the procedure and if all is well, you will be able to return home.
After the Chin
• For the first three days after the procedure, avoid brushing your teeth. Gargle with saltwater or clean water instead.
• After the procedure eat a liquid diet or soft, bland foods. Avoid eating or drinking anything too hot or too cold.
• For the first three days use a cold compress on the chin.
• For the first month after the procedure avoid pickled foods, shrimp paste, fermented fish, vitamins, supplements, alcohol, and cigarettes. This is to prevent the wound from becoming itchy, raised, and inflamed.
• Carefully follow your doctor’s instructions.
• If you notice any abnormal symptoms, such as inflammation or redness and swelling of the wound or if you have a fever, please contact the clinic immediately.
• Your doctor will schedule a follow-up appointment and the removal of stitches in the first two weeks after the procedure, depending on what is most appropriate for you.
• You will return to the clinic on day 14 and day 30 for follow-up appointments to assess your symptoms.