When it comes to fat filler, why choose Meko Clinic?
Fat Filler for the face is a popular treatment to return youthfulness to the face as it doesn’t require injection of foreign substances into the body and the results look natural.
What makes Meko Clinic the best choice for Fat Filler?
- Technology to collect high-quality pure fat cells to prevent problems with fat dissolving and fat necrosis
- The medical team at Meko Clinic has more than 30 years of experience.
- The procedure is highly safe, and the procedure room and equipment used are modern and meet international standards.
- The medical team at Meko Clinic has the expertise and craftsmanship to carefully analyze the face and areas to be injected and use just the right amount of fat to ensure the most youthful and natural-looking results without making the face look too full.
Consultation and appointment
Meko's Fat Filler Results
Steps of Service
Consultation and Appointment
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for Fat Filler
• The procedure should not be performed if you have a cold or cough, if you have a fever, or if you are otherwise unwell.
• Avoid having the procedure done while you are menstruating.
• Wear a loose shirt with buttons in the front so it is easy to remove. Wear flats or low-heeled shoes on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• Do not wear contact lenses or dentures/artificial teeth (if it can be removed). If you have any loose teeth or capped teeth, please let the anesthesiologist or nurse know before the procedure. Please do not bring any valuables with you on the day of the procedure.
• It is recommended that you bring a family member or friend with you on the day and that they stay with you for at least 24 hours after the procedure. Avoid driving or operating machinery for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• Stop taking all supplements and medication that may affect bleeding, such as aspirin, for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• If you have any existing medical conditions and if you are taking any medication, please let your doctor know before the procedure.
During the Procedure
• Please arrive at the clinic about one hour before the scheduled surgery time to complete paperwork and prepare for the procedure.
• Please let the doctor know about any allergies you have as well as any existing medical conditions and any medication you are taking.
• Receive medication and dressing supplies.
• Change your clothes and wash your face with the solution provided by Meko Clinic.
• Go into the operating room. The procedure takes approximately one to two hours, depending on the individual.
• Rest for one to two hours after the procedure and use a cold compress to control bleeding and reduce swelling.
• The medical team will assess you after the procedure and if all is well, you will be able to return home.
After the Fat Filler
• Avoid getting your incision wet.
• Take all medication prescribed by your doctor according to their instructions.
• For the first three days after the procedure, use cold compresses on the treated areas.
• You can wash your face and hair after removing the bandages on the first or second day after the procedure.
• You can wear makeup on the third to fifth day after the procedure.
• For the first two weeks after the procedure avoid heavy foods. Chewing can cause the muscles and fat in the face to move.
• For the first month after the procedure avoid using the sauna, having your face massaged, and strenuous exercise.
• Avoid drinking alcohol, smoking, strenuous exercise, and stress. Drinking can cause the wound to become inflamed and smoking restricts blood flow to the wound and will slow down healing.
• If you notice any abnormal symptoms, such as inflammation or redness and swelling of the wound or if you have a fever, please contact the clinic immediately.
• You will return to the clinic on day 14 and day 30 for follow-up appointments to assess your symptoms.