When it comes to double Eyelid Surgery, why choose Meko Clinic?
Meko Clinic offers two signature double eyelid designs:
- Baby doll eyes have sharp lines and distinct double eyelids, with Caucasian-like curves. False lashes takes the eyes to another level. This style is perfect for makeup mavens.
- Korean eyes are more Korean style, with smooth lines, thin double eyelid, and exact technique. This style is ideal for those looking for natural-looking double eyelids.
Eyelid surgery at Meko Clinic is performed by our team of expert surgeons, and with more than 30 years of experience, Meko Clinic is one of Thailand’s most popular and most trusted clinics.
Consultation and appointment
Meko's Surgery Eyes Results
Steps of Service
Consultation and Appointment
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for Eyes
• The procedure should not be performed if you have a cold or cough, if you have a fever, or if you are otherwise unwell.
• Avoid having the procedure done while you are menstruating.
• Wear a loose shirt with buttons in the front so it is easy to remove. Wear flats or low-heeled shoes on the day of the procedure.
• Bring sunglasses to wear after the procedure.
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• Do not wear contact lenses or dentures/artificial teeth (if it can be removed). If you have any loose teeth or capped teeth, please let the anesthesiologist or nurse know before the procedure. Please do not bring any valuables with you on the day of the procedure.
• It is recommended that you bring a family member or friend with you on the day and that they stay with you for at least 24 hours after the procedure. Avoid driving or operating machinery for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• Stop taking all supplements and medication that may affect bleeding, such as aspirin, for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• If you have any existing medical conditions and if you are taking any medication, please let your doctor know before the procedure.
During the Procedure
• Please arrive at the clinic about one hour before the scheduled surgery time to complete paperwork and prepare for the procedure.
• Please let the doctor know about any allergies you have as well as any existing medical conditions and any medication you are taking.
• Receive medication and dressing supplies.
• Change your clothes and wash your face with the solution provided by Meko Clinic.
• Go into the operating room. The procedure takes approximately one hour, depending on the individual.
• Rest for one to two hours after the procedure and use a cold compress to control bleeding and reduce swelling.
• The medical team will assess you after the procedure and if all is well, you will be able to return home.
After the Eyes
• Avoid getting your incision wet.
• Take all medication prescribed by your doctor according to their instructions.
• Clean the incisions daily until your appointment to remove sutures.
• Use cold compresses for the first three days.
• For the first three days after the procedure do not bend over or sneeze or cough too hard to prevent bleeding.
• Avoid touching your eyelids to prevent wound dehiscence.
• Avoid activities that require using your eyes for a long time as these may dry them out.
• For the first month after the procedure avoid pickled foods, shrimp paste, fermented fish, vitamins, supplements, alcohol, and cigarettes. This is to prevent the wound from becoming itchy, raised, and inflamed.
• If you notice any abnormal symptoms, such as inflammation or redness and swelling of the wound or if you have a fever, please contact the clinic immediately.
• Your doctor will schedule follow-up appointments to monitor your symptoms.