When it comes to Breast Augmentation, why choose Meko Clinic?
Meko Clinic uses a special technique to create beautiful breasts that look natural.
What makes Meko Clinic the best choice for breast augmentation?
- Highest level of safety with an anesthesiologist overseeing every case.
- Authentic silicone with accompanying certificates
- Small incisions
- Very little bruising and fast recovery
- Modern procedure rooms and equipment that meet international standards
Meko Clinic recognizes that women want breasts that complement their figure while maintain proportion. Breast augmentation at Meko Clinic is overseen by our team of expert surgeons. With more than 30 years of experience, Meko Clinic is one of Thailand’s most popular and trusted clinics.
Steps of Service
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for Breast
• You will need to undergo a health assessment to ensure readiness and safety for surgery.
• The procedure should not be performed if you have a cold or cough, if you have a fever, or if you are otherwise unwell.
• Avoid having the procedure done while you are menstruating.
• Avoid food and water for at least eight hours before the procedure.
• Wear a loose shirt with buttons in the front so it is easy to remove. Wear flats or low-heeled shoes on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• Do not wear contact lenses or dentures/artificial teeth (if it can be removed). If you have any loose teeth or capped teeth, please let the anesthesiologist or nurse know before the procedure. Please do not bring any valuables with you on the day of the procedure.
• Remove any nail polish from your fingers and toes. Shower the night before the procedure and do not apply any lotion or makeup on the day of the procedure.
• It is recommended that you bring a family member or friend with you on the day and that they stay with you for at least 24 hours after the procedure. Avoid driving or operating machinery for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• Stop taking all supplements and medication that may affect bleeding, such as aspirin, for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• If you have any existing medical conditions and if you are taking any medication, please let your doctor know before the procedure.
• Please let the clinic know about your history and your family’s history with anesthesia.
• Please undergo all health screenings ordered by your doctor an anesthesiologist.
During the Procedure
• Please arrive at the clinic about two hours before the scheduled surgery time to complete paperwork and prepare for the procedure.
• The doctor will mark the sites where the implants will be placed and review the size of the implants and the location of the incisions with you.
• The anesthesiologist will review your health history and carefully monitor you while anesthesia is administered.
• The procedure takes approximately two hours.
• Your breasts will be bound to keep the silicone implants from moving.
• You will need to rest for two hours after the procedure. You will be able to eat soft foods.
• The medical team will assess you after the procedure and if all is well, you will be able to return home.
After the Breast
• Avoid getting the incisions wet for 48 hours after the procedure.
• You will return to the clinic on the first and second days after the procedure to receive intravenous anti-inflammatory medication.
• On the second day the support bandage will be removed and the IV catheter as well.
• Please come to the clinic for dressing changes as recommended by your doctor.
• Please take all medication prescribed by your doctor.
• For the first two weeks after the procedure because don’t exercise or lift heavy objects.
• For the first month after the procedure avoid pickled foods, shrimp paste, fermented fish, vitamins, supplements, alcohol, and cigarettes. This is to prevent the wound from becoming itchy, raised, and inflamed.
• Please massage your implants as instructed by the medical team.