When it comes to Thermage, why choose Meko Clinic?
Sagging skin, dry skin, visible pores, and skin that looks older than it is—these are common concerns that many people have. Meko Clinic recognizes the importance of treating skin problems and we use innovative technology to lift skin, reshape the face, remove excess fat, and rejuvenate the skin’s structure with a single, non-invasive, painless treatment.
The latest Thermage CPT system from the United States smooths, tightens, and contours the skin in a single treatment with no surgery, no injections, and no recovery time. Results remain for one to two years, making this treatment perfect for our busy patients.
Thermage produces immediate results that last a long time, is highly safe, and has been certified by the US FDA and Canadian HPB.
What makes Meko Clinic the best choice for Thermage?
- Thermage is trusted by many celebrities and stars.
- It does not require a recovery period and results last one to two years.
- Performed by expert doctors.
- Uses the latest and most modern technology
Meko's THERMAGE Results
Steps of Service
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for THERMAGE
No preparation is necessary for Thermage, but if you are pregnant, if you have a pacemaker, if you have any existing medical conditions that might worsen with heat, such as epilepsy or SLE, or if you have an infectious skin condition, you cannot undergo Thermage.
During the Procedure
• Wash your face and the area to be treated with the cleansing solution provided by Meko Clinic.
• Apply the topical anesthetic where the Thermage will be used. It takes approximately 30-45 minutes to become effective.
• The doctor will begin the Thermage procedure. It takes about 30-40 minutes.
• You can go home immediately after the procedure. There will be no wounds and no recovery time is needed.
After the THERMAGE
• There is no recovery time after Thermage and you can resume normal activities.
• You may notice some redness on the skin which will disappear within one hour.
• You can use makeup and wear sunscreen and moisturizer as normal.
• You will not experience any pain and there will be no wounds or scars.
• You do not need to avoid the sun.