When it comes to nose augmentation, why choose Meko Clinic?
Meko Clinic, led by Dr. Manat of “Let Me in Thailand,” and our team of expert doctors
specialize in nose augmentation and giving you that perfect lifted tip and naturally beautiful
What makes Meko Clinic the best choice for nose augmentation?
- Special technique using tissue from the tailbone and cartilage from behind the ear to better attach to the nose, in comparison with other techniques.
- Silicone implant is shaped on a case-to-case basis, giving Meko Clinic the reputation of producing natural results that perfectly fit each client’s face.
- Nose augmentation at Meko Clinic is highly safe and our equipment and procedure rooms meet international standards.
With more than 30 years of experience, Dr. Manat has been invited to several
television shows, such as “Let Me in Thailand” (every season), “Kob Kon Sien,” “Woody
Talk,” “Jo Jai,” “Super Ma,” etc. Meko Clinic is well-known for nose augmentation, creating a
perfect lifted tip and naturally beautiful bridge. Our results speak for themselves, with the
most cases in Thailand of augmentation using tissue from the tailbone and cartilage from
behind the ear. All of this makes Meko Clinic one of the most trusted and popular clinics for
nose augmentation in Thailand.
Meko's Nose Results
Steps of Service
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for Nose
The procedure should not be performed if you have a cold or cough, if you have a
fever, or if you are otherwise unwell.
• Avoid having the procedure done while you are menstruating.
• Wear a loose shirt with buttons in the front so it is easy to remove. Wear flats or
low-heeled shoes on the day of the procedure.
• Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• Do not wear contact lenses or dentures/artificial teeth (if it can be removed). If you
have any loose teeth or capped teeth, please let the anesthesiologist or nurse know
before the procedure. Please do not bring any valuables with you on the day of the
• It is recommended that you bring a family member or friend with you on the day and
that they stay with you for at least 24 hours after the procedure. Avoid driving or
operating machinery for at least 24 hours after the procedure.
• Stop taking all supplements and medication that may affect bleeding, such as aspirin,
for at least two weeks before the procedure.
• If you have any existing medical conditions and if you are taking any medication,
please let your doctor know before the procedure.
During the Procedure
Please arrive at the clinic about one hour before the scheduled surgery time to
complete paperwork and prepare for the procedure.
• Please let the doctor know about any allergies you have as well as any existing
medical conditions and any medication you are taking.
• Receive medication and dressing supplies.
• Change your clothes and wash your face with the solution provided by Meko Clinic.
• Go into the operating room. The procedure takes approximately one to two hours,
depending on the individual.
• Rest for one to two hours after the procedure and use a cold compress to control
bleeding and reduce swelling.
• The medical team will assess you after the procedure and if all is well, you will be
able to return home.
After the Nose
Avoid getting your incision wet.
• Take all medication prescribed by your doctor according to their instructions.
• For the first three days after the procedure, use cold compresses and sleep with your
• Clean the incisions daily until your appointment to remove sutures.
• For the first month after the procedure avoid pickled foods, shrimp paste, fermented
fish, vitamins, supplements, alcohol, and cigarettes. This is to prevent the wound
from becoming itchy, raised, and inflamed.
• Carefully follow your doctor’s instructions.
• If you notice any abnormal symptoms, such as inflammation or redness and swelling
of the wound or if you have a fever, please contact the clinic immediately.
• Your doctor will schedule a follow-up appointment and the removal of stitches in the
first two weeks after the procedure, depending on what is most appropriate for you.
• You will return to the clinic on day 14 and day 30 for follow-up appointments to
assess your symptoms.