When it comes to dermal fillers, why choose Meko Clinic?
Dermal fillers “fill” deep wrinkles and create dimensions in various parts of the face, such as under the eyes, the temples, the chin, the cheekbones, and the bridge of the nose. Fillers can also tighten the frame of the face and even plump up the lips so they look naturally full. Our team of expert doctors have perfected techniques to use dermal fillers to complement and alter your face and correct flaws without surgery. Results can be seen immediately after the procedure and you can resume normal activities right away without requiring any recovery time.
What makes Meko Clinic the best choice for dermal fillers?
- Special technique from Thailand’s number one dermal filler trainer doctor.
- 100% authentic dermal filler is used and we have certificates of guarantee to prove it.
- We had the highest sales of dermal fillers in 2018 and we have plenty of awards to guarantee our expertise.
- You will consult with our expert team who will analyze your face and make specific corrections right for you.
Eight Spots on the Face for Dermal Fillers
- Cheekbones sag with age and life experience so fillers can give your face a lift.
- Upper cheeks can be tightened so gravity won’t bring it all down.
- Deep tear troughs can make you look tired and fillers help brighten up your face and fills up marionette lines around your mouth.
- Fillers can treat deep marionette lines.
- With age the corners of the lips droop and lines appear in the lower cheeks; dermal fillers can help lift the corners of the lips and restore a youthful appearance.
- Sides of the chin to lift up the cheeks.
- Front of the ears can be treated to give the face a more prominent V shape.
- Cheeks lose their fullness with age so fillers can plump them back up, turning back time.
Consultation and appointment
Meko's Skin FILLER Results
Filler lips, by Dr. Mew (Khun Bia)
Life-Changing Filler with Kib Kab “Let Me in Thailand” No. 5
Steps of Service
Consultation and Appointment
Payment can be done in two ways:
• Bank transfer (please provide proof of transfer to our staff)
• Cash or credit card (0% interest for 10 months)
Preparing for FILLER
• One week before the procedure, stop taking NSAIDs like ibuprofen and naproxen, Vitamin E, fish oil, and ginkgo biloba to reduce bruising.
• One to two days before the Botox injections, please stop Vitamin A products and AHA and do not exfoliate your face.
• Do not drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
• If you have a history of herpes, please let the doctor know before the procedure.
During the Procedure
• Please sit up straight with your back against the chair.
• You can choose the level of anesthesia you prefer, from using ice to applying topical anesthesia (or as recommended by the doctor).
• The procedure takes 15 minutes or sometimes more, depending on the amount of medication used.
• The doctor will massage the area where the filler is injected to improve its shape.
After the FILLER
• Apply cold compresses immediately after the procedure.
• In the first two days after the procedure avoid strenuous activity.
• In the first four days after the procedure, drink 8-16 glasses of clean water to hydrate the fillers and help the skin be more flexible.
• In the first week after the procedure, avoid direct sunlight or activities that require you are in the heat for too long.
• In the first two weeks after the procedure, avoid saunas, steam baths, facials, and laser treatments. Don’t smoke or drink alcohol.
• Avoid medication that can make you prone to bleeding, such as aspirin.